How to Apply
To apply, register and log in to our incentive application portal. Then click on "New Rebate Application" to start. The Training Videos below can help you through this process. Upon receipt and verification of all required documentation, the incentive check will be processed and mailed to the applicant or to an authorized representative, if requested on the application.
Apply online or contact us at 855-801-5803 for assistance.Visit the Portal
All Program applications received by the Program Administrator will require pre-approval before the purchase and installation of materials.
To qualify for incentives, equipment must have been purchased and installed after January 1, 2021, and after the receipt of a formal pre-approval letter from the Program Administrator.
How Do I Apply for Incentives?
The participant should complete and submit an application online and upload required documents through the application portal. The following documents are required for a pre-approval:
- Manufacturers’ specification (cut) sheets for the proposed equipment. Please highlight all relevant information such as the equipment efficiency ratings.
- W-9 tax form for the incentive payee.
- Copy of utility bill to conﬁrm account number and service address. If desired, the participant may obscure all cost and rate related information
- A cost sheet estimate
- A DLC or Energy Star® Listing, if applicable
The Program Administrator will notify the applicant via email when the review is complete and funds have been reserved. Upon receipt of Program pre-approval email, participants may purchase and install their energy efficient equipment.
Once the project is complete, the participant should review the approved application for any changes to the project that occurred during installation and make any needed corrections. The following final documentation should be submitted to the Program Administrator for review:
- Detailed, itemized invoices or proofs of purchase for the equipment installed
- Manufacturers’ specification (cut) sheets for any additional equipment installed (if applicable).
- Completed letter of attestation