How to Become a Program Ally
The Energy Solutions for Business Program provides commercial and industrial customers of Potomac Edison with technical support and incentives toward energy efficiency equipment.
We’re looking for qualified Program Allies to provide our customers with:
- Design and installation services
- A customized list of energy-saving recommendations
- Recommendations for energy efficiency upgrades to help lower energy use
Benefits for Your Business
For joining our Program Allies network, you’ll receive:
- Sales and marketing support
- Technical support
- Listing on Find a Program Ally directory
Plus, you’ll build customer loyalty and business by helping your customers reduce energy use, lower utility costs and offset the cost of efficiency upgrades through incentives.
How to Get Started:
- Create a profile on the Program Portal. You can view the “How To” guide for help. You will need to provide the following documents:
- Certificate of insurance
- All applicable Program Ally licenses
- Additional company contacts
- The Energy Solutions for Business Program team will review your profile and confirm that the necessary paperwork is submitted before final approval. Once confirmed, your information will be added as a listing to the Find a Program Ally directory.